Friday, April 8, 2011

1977 Ebko Boat and Boat Trailer

For Sale is a 1977 Ebko 16 foot Tri-hull open bow boat and a heavy duty 1977 Yacht Club Trailer.I bought this boat for the motor and steering. The boat is in very good condition with solid floors and transom(as far as I can tell), with a full interior that is worn but would work OK. This could be a boat to hook a trolling motor to and cruise around a small, motor restricted lake and catch some fish. Or, put your motor, up to 95HP, and steering and do some skiing next summer,

The trailer is very heavy duty, in good condition with surface rust, bearing buddies, 2" ball, and pulled home straight with no problems. I have titles to both but they are not in my name. I have an affirmation of correction that will go with the sale and the titles signed by the titled owner.


























No comments:

Post a Comment